Thursday, January 23, 2014

RESPECT

01/23/14 RESPECT
It has been my personal experience that when the respect is gone the marriage is gone. People I believe must have respect mutually for them to even hang out together.
My point would be how many of you choose and go hang out with crack users, drug dealers, meth cookers, drunks, people you do not like, and people who do not like you. You ask your self boy he is stupid I do not want to be arrested or be in the house when the meth blows up or becomes white phosphorus, OK those are good reasons too. But my point is if you have no respect for the person place or thing you do not make an effort to go see it.
Take football or basketball if there was no respect for these games, would people spend whatever the cost of a ticket . There are men that still refer to her as HANOI JANE FONDA is this a term of endearment/ respect??? Now just think would these people invite her to dinner, make out with her, make love to her? No most might invite her to dinner and poison her or stick a knife in her.
So how can a woman who says I love my husband but have no respect for him expect to stay with him? How can a woman that says he is my husband but not my man think her marriage is going to last? But these statements I have read on Blacktowhite.net a cuckold web sight.
My premise is that if you have a friend there is mutual respect on some level if there is no respect you do not go around the person. A business lives on respect if you do not respect the product or products that they have you don't buy from them. Hence Angie’s List, Better Business Beau all designed to keep score of respect of the business. If a business rips off customers with shitty work you have no respect for that a you do not go back plus you tell all your friends about them.
If this is true with people you do not even know, as in go bowling with,have lunch with, and other interactions. How much more true will it be with someone you share a bed and a house with???

No comments: