Friday, January 24, 2014

lifestyles

01/24/14 "What are doing?" My wife asked incredulously. She looked down drawing my attention to the big brown hand resting on her exposed pale knee. I felt an intense rage wash over me but it was surprisingly short lived and my heart raced as excitement replaced anger.
"You’ve got nice legs," he said, ignoring her objection. His fingers curled around my wife’s soft, thick leg as his hand slid up her thigh.
I couldn’t believe what was happening and my breath caught in my chest as my cock began to stir. My wife and I had led very vanilla lives to that point and we’d never considered the possibility of letting another person into our sex lives.
'You need to stop that,” she said weakly. Her words were defiant but her tone lacked conviction and he pushed her skirt higher until we could see her red panties. Her legs parted slightly and she inhaled sharply making her big natural tits heave.
"Do something;" she said to me. Her voice was small and almost childlike and her tremulous warbles betrayed the depths of her excitement.
The above paragraphs come form a caption on Tumbler entitled cucked. I point out some lines.”What are you doing? My wife ask incredulously.” “I felt an intense rage wash over me BUT it was surprisingly short lived and my heart raced as excitement replaced anger.” “You need to stop that, she said weakly.” Her words were defiant but her tone lacked convection! “Do something she said to me” These sentences in any court in this land make this rape.
Thee sentence “Her words were defiant but her tone lacked convection” are to suggest that because of this this act is ok. Finally her asking her husband to “Do something” suggest that she is abandoned by him in her time of want and need. She is asking her husband to stop this. This reminds me of a father wanting his child to be a bull rider he has the child on a calf or steer and the child is crying “Daddy No BALLING LIKE A SMALL FRIGHTENED CHILD” Dad ignores this and opens the chute gate figuring that his son will get use to it.
These websites that allow these stories and capitations do not will not allow another view. Now if they changed the writing to something different from a husband cajoling and pushing a wife like the small boy and his dad it would be more palpable. If this husband is not man/lover/friend/husband enough to stop this when she says “Do something” he deserves to loose her. He very likely will because after the act and her feelings come back to her she will remember asking and the abandonment.

No comments: