Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mothers Influence in Son's Lives

There is a cartoon I saw today on Tumbler. It showed a woman with a wedding vale on and stockings being sexed by two black men one on each end. It showed a very small thin man with his hands obviously tide behind his back and in a chair next to him his mother sipping Champagne.: With the caption that read “It's important for you to learn right away what your place is in a marriage, honey. Just like it was when your father and I got married.
   Mothers have a direct affect on their sons lives. Back before all of this political correctness and the psychological community considered “Homosexuality” a problem it was thought that boys who had domineering mothers like this became “Homosexuals”. I do not know. What I can prove is Cary Grant was married 5 times. He was told as a child his mother died. His father had her put into an institution, Carry Grant found her when he was 30' something.
Jack Nicloleson was raised thinking his mother was his “Sister” he has not had a solid long term relationship in his life. I no longer visit my mother and do not communicate with her either. She is 81 and has been like that mother sipping Champagne a dictator in my life. She does not know that the mere sight and sound of her brings up memories of what might, could, should, and lost people in my life. It FUCKING HURTS TO SEE HER!
I would like to say if I was that man on my knees with my hands tied behind me watching others consummate my marriage, I want to say if they let my hands loose and when the men leave I would deck my mother and walk out on my wife to fie for an annulment. I know the truth is something else.
I want to say that the two men should be charged with some crime as the wife and the mother. Then all of them have all external sexual genitalia removed. Yes I mean the men loose their cocks and balls. The woman loose the clitoris and all tissues associated with pleasure plus a radical mastectomy that leaves but 1/4” of skin above the rib cage.
You think I am too harsh ok I have 5 marriages 4 grown children and grand children. Three of these children three know of my existence. One whose Church of Christ family had me removed from the birth certificate does not acknowledge me. If I were in control in 1954 my mother could have been secured upside down with a funnel and a ten foot hose on it held above her vagina the hose going into her womb and filled with cum she would have not gotten pregnant.
The 4 people in this cartoon are going to leave a tornado's destruction in there wake. This “MOTHER” has fucked mentally and emotionally one child already. The wife is going to continue that with the husband and any children she has. If she is by some miracle not made pregnant then she will screw her white children's lives up. The two black men are going to slap each other on the back to the “GANSTER” shit and continue fucking up people.
If what I propose happens at least it stops here, with these four people. If this wife and his mother plus the two men are handled very harshly such as loosing all genitalia associated with sexual pleasure, this sends a message. The message is to stop or go hide to do this it is not legal human behavior. For more prof of a mothers influence in the son's life look up ED GUINN, the inspiration pattern for Hannibal and Psycho those two movies also perhaps for
Texas Chain saw Massacre. Only ED GUINN was a real person and a real police case in the late 1940's. With a real SCREWED MOTHER mentally.

No comments: