Thursday, January 16, 2014

comparing

01/16/14 Comparing
I am a nobody a nothing never won anything no medals no awards to speak of few achievements. I live alone so I can make all the noise and as loud as I want without worry about being told to be quite. But I live on my place my house and the way I choose mostly. I will be 59 in February and there are things my body will not do now.
I think that there is too much competition and comparing in America today. We have a list for everything a competition for everything. What does it matter how much of something you have? We have representatives in all levels of government that compete to stay where they are until they are too rich and too senile still they are not happy. Those that vote for them seem to be running a contest to see who is the least smart.
If you are mayor one term or ten what difference does it make except to your croney’s and the people paying to keep you there. You get laws regulations that line there pockets with money. The constant competition has bred like a virus in a petri dish corruption beyond corruption.
We have a president and his cabinet, plus Hillary Clinton that if it were not for there power and money would be in some prison for life. The people who cast the votes or the voting machines keep putting these people back in office. Most of these officer holders only need one term to get the juicy retirement and medical benefits so what is the logical reason to stay for 2 to 20 terms. Why would an American citizen vote a person in for 2 to ten terms unless they were either a moron or there was some personnel way that they would benefit.

No comments: