Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cuckquean

01/05/14 CUCKQUEAN
There is a photo of a woman in front of a dressing morrow. This woman is as beautiful as can be in my eyes any man that turns her down if she offers her body to him sexually is GAY. GAY TO STAY GAY.
The caption reads: “My husband called. He said he’s found his Cuckcake for the weekend, and they’re on the way home. So, I’m getting ready. I want to be pretty for her. I know Jack won’t touch me. He never touches me, that’s not his thing; he just laughs at me when I suggest that we make love. “You’re a cuckquean,” he says. “I f**k other women not you.”
So, I get pretty for the Cuckcake. Maybe she’ll be bi and she’ll touch me or let me touch her. I don’t really like girls, but I’m so desperate to be touched. Or maybe she’ll decide to humiliate me too, or spank my pussy. I don’t know. I don’t care. Anything, except being ignored.”
This is the other side of the mean hurtful “CUCKOLDING GAME” This woman pictured is so beautiful that if she were my wife the only way I would screw another woman is after this other woman has blown one ear off with a 45 and I am convinced if I do not fuck I die!
I can't get my head around marrying someone then not “Fucking”, “Screwing” or “Making Love With Them”. If all you married them for is a 42 partner, Why!! So all you do with them is go out to eat movies dance and sleep next too. Then you and your lovers laugh at them. Well if that is how you treat a fellow human then you are the same as the doctors at Unit 731. Unit 731 set up in China in World War 2 the Japanese doctor tied to tables and did Dissection without anesthesia on Chinese and U.S. Troops.
What makes you more cruel than these doctors is simple you never kill your victim. These troops and Chinese died during the process of being operated on. You Cuckolders just continually torment your victim with no relief in sight.

No comments: