Monday, January 6, 2014

Bastards

It is the kindest thing I can think of to say about our Judges, Police, Prison Guards and Our legal system. You can search on the internet for stories of prisoners sentenced to prison in Texas for instance they are there to pay for a crime. While there they are raped abused by both other prisoners and the guards too. Unless the bad men inside and outside are so bad that they will kill the prison guards families and the warden' family too, thus having enough fear generated that these keepers of the zoo look the other way.
We should have in our prisons every inch covered by cameras and the photos caught going to a remote location away from the prison. Then when one of these rapes happen or beatings and the prisoners that did it are caught on film, then they are rounded up and made into eunuchs by the removal of both testicles and cock. Tattoos of any sort should be outlawed.
In female prisons have solitary confident rooms and put the women involved there for not less than 6 month time with no time out of the room. I have copied a story parts of it. That relate how a man was beaten and made to become a woman sucking cock a being ass F**KED by inmates.
“When we got to the door of the laundry room a CORRECTIONAL OFFICER was there. If I thought he was gonna help me I was mistaken. He looked at me and laughed.

"Uh-oh..looks like someone fucked up," he said. Batuco laughed. "We just going in to fold sheets, boss," he told the guard. The guard laughed. "Yeah, ok, whatever you say," he said, unlocking the door
While I waited I looked at the object in my hand. It was a bunch of wire coat hangers wrapped in black electrical tape.

After a while Batuco looked up. "You know what that is?" he asked me. I shook my head. "What is it, Daddy?" I asked obsequiously. "That a pimp stick," he said. He reached under the mattress stack, and pulled out a bunch of rags. He shook them loose and I could see that it was a bunch of rags tied together to form a crude rope.

He pointed to a foot stool. "Get up on that," he said. I obeyed him. He tied one end of the rope around my left wrist.. "Raise your arms," he said. I was crying and shaking in fear. He threw the loose end of the rope over the water pipes just above my head. He pulled my left arm up and tied my right wrist, so that now both my arms were tied above my head. If you've never had that done to you, you can't even imagine how painful that alone can be. I was, hanging naked from a pipe in a dirty cold prison, about to get a brutal beating from the man who now owned me.

Then he hit me, across the backs of my thighs. If my mouth hadn't been taped my screams would have been heard out on the street. I don't think I have ever felt that much pain. I was screaming through my gag, and writhing in naked agony as Jose administered the brutal beating. My entire body was beaten, everything but my face and genitals. I don't know how long the beating lasted, probably no more than a few minutes, but it felt like hours. Finally it was over. Batuco was breathing hard and sweating. He took off his shirt and put the foot stool under my feet, and untied the rope. I was damn near in shock from the pain and I would have fallen if Batuco hadn't picked me up and carried me to the mattresses. The guard saw the bruises all over my arms and legs, but when he saw me looking at him he quickly shifted his gaze.”
How can we call ourselves anything like CIVILIZED and we will not protect these people in our prisons. How does this not make us like Japans unit 732 or Hitlers prisons Stalin's Gulags. Yes right here at French Roberson in Jones county!!! Just think a Correctional Officer looks the other way!! If you remove the cocks and the balls of the bully's this behavior will stop because no man wants to have those removed. You can bet that the Judges know about this and the police sheriffs dept too, OUR LEGAL SYSTEM!!!!

No comments: