Monday, January 6, 2014

MEAN WOMEN

I think it was in the middle of the wedding reception that I decided that I hated my husband, that it had all been a big mistake. On our honeymoon, I decided that I was going to turn him into the biggest cuckhold in the state. I started in on the resort staff. And that was a very good start indeed.
  I think one of my wife's thought something like this. Her name was Cindy. She bore me two children we divorced. She pulled a loaded gun on me and called me dickhead in front of our children.She was the second Cindy wife I had.
    I was telling some female coworkers about Cindy. I said she always tells me she is too tired to take the children to the park. She accuses me of screwing everything in Texas twice.
    One of the girls ask how long are you at the park with the children? I said until they run down a couple hours at least. When this lady heard that she said "Hell she is cheating on you". Think about it two hours is plenty of time and she can always stop for a gallon of milk on the way home in case you beat her back.
   During this time getting sex from her was a not going to happen in this life. So looking back yes she could have been cheating. The stopping for groceries would have been a perfect cover. I would never have thought. So i was a dumb cuck twice.

No comments: