Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Superior Black men

 I see these photos on tumbler and they show some black cock laid across a white woman’s ass. Then the statement about he is superior because he has a larger penis, cock, dick. If this is logical thinking would not a horse be superior to a black man he after has a larger dick. How about an ass or a mule? Would a monkey or gorilla be superior because of cock size?
Just for me a better brain and the ability to be a top paid man in any field would be superior regardless of cock size. I guess I am a poor stupid white man. Most woman tell me you can't support me and flee. It seems to me that the white women are into money and the man with the money gets them. Because of the toys he can provide nice car, house, boat and land. Then there are horses jewelery furs so a man like “Money Bags Mahan” gets the girl.
I understand that I am not smart but if I was would I not point out that there is a whole continent of big dick superior black men. So presuming that these white women craving large black cock are with money and a tone of them are because they go to Africa to adopt babies. Why then would they not pick up a superior cocked black man while over there. There should be enough hungry white women in the United States alone to empty say Kenya of all black men. Yet the liberal media and for that matter all media seem if this is happening to not be reporting on it. Now add to that the little fact that Britain, France, Germany, and most European countries have rich hungry for Big Black Cocked men that should be enough woman to leave only the small cocked black men in all of Africa.


     Now if this were happening this would make the news somewhere and thus be on the internet at least. So us ignorant men must then ask are the asses, horses, and other species with superior cocks being used as placebos?

No comments: