Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our goverment

Again On Tumbler I saw a photo with a caption that reminded me of our society. It shows a black man having sex with a white women and the caption says “Even though your wife never has sex with you any more she still wears the ring you gave her. Even though she is your black bosses white whore she is still your wife after all.” I can't think of a better caption for the governments of the State of Texas and the United States. The marriage between the people who pay the taxes and obey the laws is just like this couple the white husband is not getting what he took vows to get and his wife is somebody’s whore giving what was theirs to a stranger.
The United states is 17 TRILLION in debt, so like the wife screwing her husbands black boss and not giving the husband her body any longer, perhaps the black boss said “If you want your job and standard of living you will give me your wife for a whore or I will fire you and make it hard for you to get another job” so the marriage is a farce now with the husband not getting from the wife what she so long ago promised.
She could say to him I suppose because you will loose your job and cant support me this is how it will be nothing for you and all for your boss. The elected bodies of our state and national governments are listening to the people who ply them with money to help in their reelection campaigns. So like the white wife they have become whores and like the husband the needs of the people go unmet.
Somebody is going to call in that 17 Trillion someday lets say tomorrow some brain figured it up how much each and every person alive in “The United States” and all it's possessions owe to pay that debt to zero. I assure you that like that husband that will if he has any self awareness or self esteem, he will leave with nothing, or harm  them. I would be like him with nothing and probably still owe my share. I would gladly do this loose everything I own if every person in America had to pay their share too.
When the mass of homeless and possession less people from this pay down, cold and hungry started marching to Austin and Washington D.C.. Those WHITE WHORES will listen not to the big Oil, Insurance Companies, Railroads, but rather to that mob of property less millions. I will not vote again because If I cast the most wise vote ever my one or 1million like me cant out vote the stupidity in the United States now. If Target a major retailer has problems with its credit and debit cards being hijacked by identity thieves, how can I be sure my computer vote goes to the person I vote for any way.

No comments: