Thursday, December 12, 2013

Love Pure Love

I think I understand why I take such offense at the cuckolding, black cock submission, and hot wife things I see on the internet. LOVE true LOVE has visited my life but a few times it is like a very fine drink of some sort you can't drink enough of each other. But if it sours in one of the lovers it is worst than drinking the worst drink ever. I think love is a gift from where I know not, I think The Boss (hashem, God).
Sometimes Parents do not love even their own children, but like a dog that is petted and kicked the child comes back for more. Because it is just not in the child to not hate its own parents until the child gets old enough to understand. My beautiful Husky Tasmanian is always there when I walk out wanting a pet and I give him that love to give that to him.
There is a hell some say and others not, for me the perfect hell would be listening forever to Gloria Cavett cry like I made her cry, that is the hell of love it never truly stops if it is true. The other part of that hell is hearing Emily Green my daughter when her mother moved her back to North Carolina. It is interesting that two peoples crying haunt me so.
Perhaps the most damnable part of love is it must be felt or there for both parties. If one person is not in love with the other one who is deeply in love with them, then it becomes unrequited love, makes great songs and plays. God it hurts now I am older and hate to hurt another claiming probably truthfully that they love me and I do not feel the same. Almost no marriages today make the 20 year mark and I am 58 too too too OLD I am told but if I could have 20 good years of love deep kind and feeling love, then I could say with assurance that Hashem blessed me more than Solomon, or King David, bordering on the blessings Jesus himself had!!!

No comments: