Monday, December 30, 2013

My mmother Johan Green

In 1981 my mother paid the airfare to send my wife back home. My mother is a millionaire so I woundered what would be the price of two grand children:
CUT ME A CHECK FOR TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS I WILL NEVER SEE OR HOLD? What would Johan Green price that at
$1.00 ten twenty 30 how much is it worth to you! Show me how much human life is to Johan Green.Show me how much the hurt in my heart is to you? Let a check hit that mail box for the total you think it is worth. While you are at it send one for what you think I might have made in a non Johan picked field in a non forced job choice on me by you?? BUT THE CHECK FOR THE GRANDDAUGHTERS I WILL NEVER HEAR THERE VOICES IS FIRST AND FOREMOST LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OR LITTLE YOU THINK THAT IS.YOU AND LARRY AND MARSHALL ONLY WANT TO ADD UP WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME NOW SUBTRACT THIS FROM THAT AND SEE HOW MANY IF ONE PENNEY THIS COMES TO.JUST SUBTRACT THE GRAND CHILDREN FROM THE TOTAL.BUT REMEMBER I SAW YOUR TEARS FROM THE GIFT JAKE YOUR GRANDSON SENT TO YOU ONE CHRISTMAS.YOU CAN LIE TO LARRY YOUR BROTHER,MARSHALL YOUR GOLDEN CHILD MY BROTHER,BUT ME YOU CANT I SAW THE TEARS AND HEARD THE CRYING.IT MEANS YOUR GRAND CHILDREN A GODDAM LOT SO HOW MUCH ARE MINE WORTH???You sent there mother away now pay what you think you owe.Know this if God adds and subtracts like many do your soul may be warm.

No comments: