Saturday, December 14, 2013

computer operation

I learned something today about my computer. I suppose it is common knowledge with others but it was not my knowledge. I recently learned that you can label your downloads into folders before you make them into folders, such as “Did You Know”1-9999 and the computer keeps count and you have this in folder form. It is easy to access too whey you want to attach a file to an email.
What I learned today is say you have a “hunting” folder 1-100. You can label photos “hunting bobcat” 1-20 and they are neatly stacked under the hunting folder. So I am thinking that you could under the hunting folder have a list of bobcat kills deer kills coyote kills and along as you kept the top heading of Hunting they will all be under that heading. This is even if you are downloading photos from the net.

You his “save as” and the window pop up in the upper left corner of your screen then you blank out the top line and put your label in it. Now I know I am slow in learning some things and I am guessing that there are others too so I share some of my stupidity on this subject .

No comments: