Monday, December 16, 2013

I believe

I was reading a story on line it was an interesting read. The story line is a man is sentenced to prison for 3 years. While there he is feminized and turned into the prison prostitute. Now the whole prison is involved the warden all the guards and medical staff. The story ends up with this man tied up being used sexually in the public visitation area on the day that his girlfriend comes to visit him. Now the man doing this is a prisoner called Houser and Howser has told July formerly John to ask his girlfriend to buy him a wedding dress. Now she offers to get him free immediately July(john) says no they will kill me.
I guess this comes from my belief in Hashem (god). I hope that something like this CAN'T BE REAL IN THE UNITED STATES. If this story is or could be real then our justice system ore lack there of should in my opinion lock the place down remove all prison workers guards. And execute every prisoner and prisoner guard warden whole group.
I believe in something beyond above and something very very very intelligent that created all of this. I do not believe in the “Big” Bang” theory unless of course this is how Hashem did it. In the Bible or Tanach, he tells us nothing except “He created” that statement is like saying “I Built” it says nothing about anything but something was built and by whom. It tells nothing about how and the process involved. I have watched explosions and they create nothing but rubble and death. So this leads me to believe that another thing stated by Jesus “God does wise things to confound the fools and foolish things to confound the intelligent.
I can understand the young ladies feelings that this story expressed that she would buy the wedding dress and send it to July. After all this was the most public room in the entire prison. Here she was surrounded by prisoners and her former male lover was suspended in a dress being used orally and anally covered in cum. I don't know if a person would walk from this and try to report it. Who in the hell do you report it too You would feel like everyone from the President of the United States all the way down to this prison warden is in on it.

I think unlike July(John) I hope and pray for the guts to tell Houser to kill me, I will not do this. I hope if this ever happens in real in our 50 states that the people in charge and all of the prisoners in the entire prison are killed as an example to the animals that inhabit our prisons that we demand a certain kind of behavior and if it is broken your life is taken. This same message to all prison guards and wardens. When I pray I am appealing to the highest authority there is. I pray we all treat each other with love kindness and respect.

No comments: