Saturday, December 28, 2013

Rights

12/28/13 Rights we all claim them the Constitution explains them and the law protects them. I was thinking about these “Rights” in regards to a discussion on a website Blackto white.net. There is a part of it talking about “Black Owned Tattoo's” people get a tattoo of the Queen so Spades and the men Jack of Spades. This shows the world that they are wanting sex with black people. This one lady said no means no she has the right to choose who she will have sex with.
This sounds good and her adding that it does not matter if she is covered in tattoos she still has the right to say no not with you!! This is so in her house maybe and at the PTA or the church. But as I pointed out this advertisement is like putting a brand new 55” TV in your front yard with a sign on it “FREE” and complaining when it disappears. She said she gets to choose.
Is this not like putting the Television in the front yard and saying the wrong person got it!!! I pointed out your rights end when you meet the man or men that takes them away rape her. Now for me like in this game of knock out where people have been hurt or killed, being raped is something I do not want. So let''s say you are a victim of “KNOCK OUT” you are paralyzed or loose an eye. Hell if I am this person I frankly do not care what happens to my attacker give me my eye back give me my legs back, let the son of a bitch go.
My point being it does not matter if they kill him or her I must live with the damage. Same with the woman with the one or the whole body full of these tattoos advertizing “WANTING BIG BLACK COCK” she must live with the trauma, disease if any and POST TRAMITIC DISORDER!! Did she have the right to say NO yes in polite society where her wishes are recognized.

No comments: