Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MyPsalm

Holy God in the sky thy real name Hashem and the Christ Elohem
Though I walk in the valley of broke and no money you are with me.
Somehow my cup runes over in-spite of Obama and the Muslims he represents,
My land is stumbling and faltering under the weight of stupidity of Democrats and Republicans.
Your hand is opp on me my shoulder does it softly rest,thy voice whispering these idiots too will pass,
Rain has fallen and the winter grass is green the birds sing reminding me that it is not fools like Obama
But the wisdom and love of thee that keeps this place moving harmony.
Yes I walk in the valley of despair with no money but your rod and staff smite these fools with short time.
Yes I know Keagan and Sodimeyr are longer lasting than the chief of fools Obama
But your voice says to me that these too will pass like the seasons of the year and be just as forgotten.
God,Hashem,Jesus (The Christ) bless America and Jesse Lee. 

No comments: