Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Business Community and Cops


12/15/11 The Business community and Cops
Business are always being stolen from and vandalized . Business puts up the money for Crime Stoppers. Crime stoppers says that if your tip leads to the conviction or indictment you may get up to $1,000.00 reward. This amount is high to try to solicit tips. I personally know a business person in Abilene Texas that gave them what the wanted and when he asked about the Crime Stoppers money they more or less laughed at him the officers that were asking the questions. Now I was involved with a conversation where a man described how he went to jail in Abilene for a ax handle sticking out from under his seat in his company truck because it was a concealed weapon not a tool and the truck was a landscaping truck. The lady behind the counter told how she had a run in with a Good Abilene Police Officer because her children were popping fire works and said offices said (according to her) he would jump on her. She had just had back surgery.
Believe me these things do happen. I myself was a victim of a bad cop and I would not call crime stoppers if I saw the bank being robbed and took photos of the robbers because of that bad deputy sheriff. It would seem to me that the business community who supports crime stoppers would want the law enforcement accountable for such stuff. It seems to me as many bad cop stories as there are that all people would lobby for a non tied to current law enforcement a investigative body whose job it was to hang bad cops and could be reached by call like crime stoppers. They would investigate and prosecute all law enforcement including lawyers,judges,cops,state troopers,rangers and game wardens. By doing this and cleaning up bad law enforcement I know I would be willing to turn in a criminal but with crooks with badges and judges that are no better than death row inmates and lawyers that steal I refuse to help these “LEGAL CRIMINALS”.

No comments: