Saturday, December 17, 2011

my mother (perfect mother

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Inbox
x



You always say you cant start at the roof and build a house that you must lay a good FOUNDATION and build up.When you yelled at me about my multiplication tables you destroyed a great part of my earning potential FOUNDATION.Great Jobs like Chemist,Doctor,Veterinarian,Weather forecaster,book keeper,Engineer Teacher,so with the earning potential cut way down.Even in the field you choose which was very math intensive and me being non foundational in Mathematics,which hurt in the Postal exam too.So I started my struggle and made less than $7.00 per hour for most of my life,see welders that can measure and fit make the big bucks the welders that can weld good are worthless.Fitting requires the Math foundation that you screamed at me about and jack hammered away.So every penny your have spent can be laid at your door and you tell me you are sorry,yes you are if I will but go away and stop reminding you(that is your sorry for).Now today I am trying to fix my Glasses and can't see to drive or fix the glasses and do not have the money to get new ones. It dossent matter that I was restricted in income but you added two trips across the united states one because you said Abilene had jobs and my wife and I loaded up and came 4,000 dollars each way wiping out savings.But you are the perfect mother,Christan,wife,daughter,socialight,traveler,money adviser,money maker,money saver,and you tell everyone that will listen this daily.I have for 30 plus breathed contamination in my lungs,been around Asbestos(ever heard of Mesothelioma)lung cancer by asbestos.God only knows what else that welders suffer."If you are going to school you will need help and if My(Johan Green"s)money is going to help you will go to welding school". I wanted to go to Aucneering schoolbut my wants were not shit on a $600.00 pair of boots and still arn't.Reminiscent of another of your famous quotes"How the HELL are you going to College you barely graduated High school" "you will make more money off of hunting than you will selling knives" see your FOUNDATION building continues as regards me

No comments: