Thursday, December 1, 2011

GOD,JESUS

God

12/01/11 GOD,JESUS
How can it not be your fault God ,Jesus you made my brain Bipolar with ADULT ATTENTION DEFICIT DISTORTER with HYPERACTIVITY?
This brain that misplaces things that I look for forever singing How can it not be your fault?
How can you say you love me God,Jesus when you did this to me?
You gave me the mother that shouted at me while teaching my multiplication tables and no telling what “you moron she said”.?
How can it not be your fault God, Jesus for I remember not the line my soul got for toxic parents or diseased mind?
A senior in college I am but a Senior doesn't a job get nor hold it how can it not be your fault?
Children I have one has been told by your disciples that I am dead how can it not be your fault?
The other three only one talks to me very seldom how can it not be your fault?
The psychiatrist say my disease of the mind broke the cord of parent and child how can it not be your fault?
So struggle with money do I and getting things done do I how can it not be your fault?
Your Bible and Tanach I have read prayers I have said still no better is it for me how can it not be your fault?
Begging thee to kill me even send to Hell I will go if it is better for me how can it not be your fault?
The computer I write on the Phone I use they the ones you loved with good brains change the soft wear hard wear no one can keep up hoe can it not be your fault?
The world you drounded and started again my garden and trees you killed with your drouth how can it not be your fault?
Let one of your preachers or teachers or Rabbi's explain this to me how is it not your fault for you created all I have stated?
 

No comments: