Thursday, November 21, 2013

wild sex parties

There was a photo of a black man and a white woman having oral contact on Tumbler, the caption said Bachelorette tasting black c**k. Then it said her husband when he kisses the Bride will get his first taste of Black C**k but not his last. I suppose that i am not real into this trend. I have watched "Dancing Bear".
So I am quite aware that at a private party of females the wildest things happen usually the woman blowing the dancers and even sex too. and not just one but many of these women. Like it is private and we will not be caught.
   Now these parties are filmed and put out there for public buying and consumption. They are office parties bachelorette parties and birthday parties and other types of parties. The theme of them is  a room full of women and about 4 men male dancers that dance with covering then nude. Usually one woman takes the c**k of one these dancers in her mouth and look out the wild begins. Now I do not know if these women are told that this is being filmed or not but surly they see the camera person as he follows the dancers around.
   I suppose that the women of today are not any different than woman have ever been but are there men like them? Does this first mentioned Bachelorette soon to be husband expect this behavior and endorses it or does he expect something else? But if he is the kind that does not have sex on his Bachelor party he may expect the same level of honor from his lady. I would expect her to keep her mouth off of the black Dancers c**k and I would keep my mouth and other body parts off of the dancer or dancers at my party.
  If we had a agreement that we where going to be open in our relationships then it would be ok but I certainly would write my vows with this in mind and in the wording of those vows.

No comments: