Thursday, November 7, 2013

Helping people

I helped a lady and her son call her Jane and him Jim come from South Carolina to Texas because she was in a horrible situation in a place with few jobs to a place where she can find a job. She wants a job waiting tables at IHOP. She says she can make lots of money as a waitress and likes it. Too listen to her she will have a job in a few days.
  Then there are the things I object to the dogs in the house, her dogs in my house.Also her rants about the 13 year old Mexican child killed in California how it is the child's fault for not putting the gun down. Then another rant began about the woman in Stokley Illinois threw so hard into a concrete slab that she needed reconstructive surgery on her face. According to Jane this woman is set for life and suffered no real damage and was probably happy to have it happen.
   After her first full day her I can understand if this is her normal operating mode why she was laid off and without work in South Carolina. I know here in Texas they will just send you down the road for  big attitude. I personally think our police are becoming Jack Booted thugs who delight in harming the citizens of any community.
   She is as she says O.C.D. and cant stand my dirty unorganized house. I would be grateful for someone sending me $300.00 so I could go someplace if I lived in a town of 20,000 people in a poor county in South Carolina. So I could have a opportunity to find a job get money in savings and pull myself up in life.

No comments: