Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mothers do no harm

I gave a lady money to come to me in Texas from South Carolina because she had no job and was in a bad situation with her mother giving her grief and  a niece too. Now she has been her almost a week she called her mother to see if her mother deposited her check in her bank account. Her mother told her that the mail has not ran  yet. NOW Monday was veterans day so no the mail did not run but this is Thursday  three days from the holiday. When I said after her telling me that her mother said the mail has not ran as the  excuse for not depositing her check, today is not that her daughter and grandson left  for a more tolerable life.a holiday. She shouted at me that she believes her mother and it is none of my business
   We give mothers the golden crown of doing good and no evil in there hearts or lives. BUT I was in a play with a man who wanted to go to the University Of San Diego for a particular program, he got it but his mother not wanting him to go kept the letter from him until it was too late.He explained that she did not want him to leave his small town in Texas. Well he ended up joining the United States Air Force to get a job with enough money and benefits for him his wife and there child.The mother lost him to a entity that would determine where he lived as long as he was in the service.
   I think she would have been better served letting her son go to college and get the job of his choice at least he could choose where he wanted to live. She will have a hell of a time visiting her son in Kandahar. My own mother has intruded on my life with her money and advise that I do not visit or speak to her any more. In 1974 she took me at 18 enrolled me in welding school in Sweetwater Texas.Now I am being tested tomorrow for Parkinson's brought on by breathing the welding fumes. You can Google this and find out about welding causing Parkinson's. My mother of course will have none of it she played no part in it even if she told me that if I was going to get her help it would be welding school. My guess is this mother is pissed 

No comments: