Monday, November 14, 2011

the law and profits


11/14/11 The Law and Profits
I was in a store in my the city close to where I live I said the word sons o bitches and the manager said “Don’t cuss at me” “If you are going to cuss at me go somewhere else”. When you look at the words Cuss at me it is all about him has nothing to do with the words I used. Because this town is such a self proclaimed “Buckle of the B Bible Belt “ I presumed him to be a Christian. Now later when reading Matthew in the bible and I came across this” Matthew 7:12 “There fore,however you want people to treat you,so treat them,this is the law and the profits.”Mr Christian would jump on this and say he did this as he did not want to be cussed at. But he has it backwards according to the example Jesus gave and lived. Jesus was a great roper he threw ropes for people to grasp this man did not and he made it about (me) {him} don’t cuss at “me”. There was a gentile woman wanting Jesus to heal her daughter, Jesus tossed a perfect loop Jesus said it is not right to take the food from the table and give it to the dogs there fore not feeding the children. She caught his loop “But master the dogs eat from the cums that fall from the table.”Jesus said so be it to you your daughter is healed. Not one word of this encounter was about Jesus the son of god.
That is how the Christians turn the do unto others around and make it null and void. I am doing that I do not want to be cussed at,bothered with,have to listen to,and own and on it goes all about the person speaking. Jesus also said in Matthew 9:13 I desire compassion not sacrifice, this is not a full quote but as to the subject at hand we must reach out to the people where they are and not make it about ourselves. What if the person has turrets and cusses like a sewerage mouth but cant help it,or this was what he was raised with cussing would Jesus want the Christian to say “Don't cuss at ME, or you cant come to this church until you stop cussing!!!

No comments: