Sunday, November 13, 2011

ex navy


11/13/11 Ex Navy
There is a ex navy veteran here in town with HIV positive that if he is telling me the truth makes $6,ooo.oo per month in retirement and disability. It seems that when I post to craigslist rants he tell s me to take my meds. It is interesting that if he is telling me the truth he manipulated the system to get where he is. He told me that a young man he was having sex with went nuts and was taken off of his ship in a straight jacket, but he is going to heaven he says. He also says this was the best thing that could have happened to him the young seaman being taken off the ship in a straight Jacket. He also says after this a member of what he calls the Gay mafia told him to get married if he could and to not play where he got his bread. So he went home married his High school sweetheart and began manipulating the system. He is part owner of a computer thing and from all I have saw thinks he is GOD. He has told me of his god thing and No mercy for anyone because of his sufferings, by the way he was infected before retirement and if he is again not lying would not have gotten his retirement if the United states navy knew.

No comments: