Sunday, October 27, 2013

cuckold life

He is my husband and and he has been fully trained to understand his place. He has been locked up for so long that he wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't. If he was going to snap he would have by now with all the stuff my bulls and I have made him do, so I'm not even a little worried about that. When we first started he did think he might want to take a break ,but when a cuck is properly trained by a experienced black master, like he was, then they are trained to accept their new lifestyle.
   This is the answer to a question I posed to a wife and her cuck husband. This CUCK husband is in permanent chastity released only to be made to cum in his own mouth then it is washed down by the pee of his wife or her bull(black male sex partner). I am not the least bit opposed to these people living like they choose if this makes them happy then be happy.
   What concerns me is it seems to me that she is saying take a male say me for instance and pare  me off with a experienced BLACK BULL TRAINER of Cuck's and in a time I will be just like this husband "Know my place". This being so is it not kind of like the happiness of the wife and the bull is dependent upon the submissive slavery abuse of the cuck. She says of her husband"when we started he did think he might want to take a break BUT WHEN A CUCK IS PROPERLY TRAINED BY A EXPERIENCED BLACK MASTER,LIKE HE WAS,THEN THEY ARE TRAINED TO ACCEPT THEIR NEW LIFESTYLE".
   This training does not sound like the societies use of the word but a breaking down of his self, self image,confidence,and instilling that he is below the black man and his own wife. This is done to the point that he readily accepts being locked in chastity. Drinking his own cum and their piss. sucking the black man's cock and cleaning his own wife up after she is finish sexing her bull.

No comments: