Sunday, September 30, 2012

God Must Hate me

Well now a female  did it all she called me a hermit and said that she should put on her profile here on Collarme. That hermits were a hard limit. I responded that if living within 6 miles of a town of 115,000 people is a hermit may the God of all stop her cold heart. I am quite sure she will have the F.B.I. and Homeland Security visit for terrorist threats to her. I guess this is a good proof that GOD hates me totally. A hermit she called me living in the middle of nowhere !!!!!! I guess saying "MY GOD" is wrong since he must hate me, but talking to friends visiting them having friends and not living in New York City is defined by a woman in Tennessee as a hermit.God is this not a smack in the total intelligence of the sate of Tennessee now the people of Knoxville can be proud of this woman..

No comments: