Sunday, September 30, 2012

AGE


09/30/12 AGE

I think I was insulted or I feel this way. I answered a add for a woman looking for a man she is 39. Her reply was that I was too old for her. I replied back that may the God of intelligence take away her youth or something to this effect. I suppose that all of us say 50 or above should be taken some place and killed so that those younger smarter prettier healthier folks can live without us old anchors dragging the ship down.
When I was 23 the best afternoon off sex I ever had up to that point was with a 57 year old woman. I did not want our relationship to stop but it takes two to dance. I truly hope this 39 year old never knew a grandfather or grandmother mine were such blessings in my youth she does not deserve such a blessing. I am sure that there are at least one or two good May December relationships in our world and they of course would not be killed like the rest of us over 50 but the wisdom of this female if followed would eliminate many blessings,problems,and much progress. History teaches that as a person ages they become more productive and accepting. Most of the good great doctors and scientist would be done away with. Then when she reaches the age of too old and with such as dementia there may not be a cure still. I suppose she would say younger better minds would have cured it by her time.
In my searches on websites for females I look for women into their 70's because If I found one that we got along I know it would be a wonderful relationship full of love and wisdom. I guess I have always learned so much from people older that I have a reliance on this wisdom. The older lover will teach you many things and open you up to much you have over looked or speed past.

No comments: