Monday, January 14, 2019

Wonder If God loves me Wonder if Jesus loves me. My mother and father never did love me. I am 63 most of those things I wanted My parents said you don't need that. I cant even get my Bluetooth to play on the Itunes on my computer. I want my chosen music to listen to while I sleep. IS THIS WANT NARCISSISTIC? Is it against God or Jesus rules? Do I even deserve anything? I keep asking God to kill me. How could they love me they allowed me to be born alive to my parents? Somewhere in this cold dark dungeon of alone I hope God can love me I hope Jesus did die for me. My children don't speak to me so I must be as evil as Satin. Satin failed to, I have failed at most things I have attempted. Hashem(god) Elhom(Jesus) show me the mercy of death or reach into this pain, emptiness, abuse, & not being "NORMAL" HELP ME.

No comments: