Friday, December 14, 2018

robo calls

SOMEONE! MONEY, business calling your cell to sale you crap you don't want. (human I know thinks this is just fine business doing business). Political parties calling your cell. Don't answer don't end the ringing with rejecting the call. Any action but letting the ringer ring sending call to voice mail: SHOUTS SOMEBODY IS THERE, keep trying. These people buy a block of cell numbers they are local numbers! I do not answer my phone unless I recognize the number. These folks are like the human I know it is just business nothing wrong at all. They are not going away. Hospitals, VA, insurance and the like must learn to leave a voice mail, unless the number has a name like VA or Hendricks or PTA anything like this. NO CALL LIST just toilette paper not worth having this list

No comments: