Friday, December 7, 2018

life

Here is how it is said about me by one or two "I AM . But my wants compared to many are not too much I wanted 1. a career a long term JOB 2. a wife lifelong die in each others arm's 3. children 4. a place to hunt and fish on. Now a dry extra room & a porch. I AM A NARCISSIST GUILTY God end me and sent me to your hell for my ultimate evil. Asking you God why I was born alive to JW green & Johan Rushing Green alive NOT just take my soul leave the rest in a turd pile. Asking why years of unloved and abuse by these too and many other humans NOT just take my soul and leave the rest in a true pile. GUILTY GUILTY PLEASE JUDGE ME and put my body where the hog's coyotes ants bugs will finish the work. Perhaps then i will have done one small thing for this universe AND MAYBE for you God. is tonight too much to ask for my end ?? Hashem (god)

No comments: