Wednesday, October 24, 2018

WWJD

HAT WOULD JESUS DO? WWJD on many bumper stickers have not saw any recently. I was called lots of unflattering names. I have ADD have literally said Good morning to a human and pissed them off. So this morning I am slapped in the face for not agreeing with someones post. The post said with photo this teacher had sexual relations with her students! My guess and bet would be that the human complaining about my disagreement is a WWJD human. My question would this J (Jesus Christ) in this acronym would he call her a SLUT. Jesus own words and actions say NO. The lady caught in the act of adultery hauled out of bed NAKED brought before Jesus surrounded by men (also very religious) wanting Jesus permission to stone her to death. I guess I must have read this wrong "Jesus must have said stone the SLUT". My reading fails to uncover this action of Jesus so in alignment with this human calling this teacher a "SLUT". Sorry I thought Jesus said "Where are your accusers. She replied they have left. Then Jesus said neither do I condemn you". Well the other line, even Jesus REAL words to the Religious men about He who is without sin toss the first rock, can be left totally out. YET JESUS actions shine and words shine through! Why are the religious even today among the ROCK throwing bunch?

No comments: