Thursday, August 16, 2018

Jesse Lee Green MORON


I am 63 this year. Finally figured out that I was never wanted by my father and mother also my brother! WHY WHY did it take until 63 for this fool to wake up. Evedense 1. was living in North Carolina doing well my mother called said there were jobs here, My wife and I with Jake our son move back to Abilene Texas work force said somebody lied to you! This hurt my whole family. Mother did not care she wanted what she wanted. Found work in San Angelo, Mother nor Dad never visited while we starved there. 2. Mother used her money and scare tactics so I went to welding school NOT MY PASSION. This hurts most because I never found & when I did never had the money to get there. God people don’t force your WILL on your children. If it fails what you pushed them into and they are broke. They will not want to be around you. But this also hurt not just me Jesse Lee Green, But my children as well. Hashem (God) will Jesus blood cover a fool such as I??

No comments: