Sunday, May 27, 2018

ECHO

Woe is me y'all will say. I ask most every day I ask God To kill me or Why do you hate me: gave me a narcissist for mother and probably father. I was told to go to Welding school or else. Hearing is gone now. I told my mother that I had the choice of buying hearing protection or feeding my family! This mean cruel Johan R Green said you made the right choice! She is incapable of seeing any harm she did. Now back to God killing me, even if he said Ok but you will burn eternally: I would say YES I deserve that now get it on. We who suffer understand when looking back down that trail, OH GOD how many did we hurt. I see many of these I hurt in my mind and cringe at the thought. Meanness Guilty am I again. "What we do in life echos in eternity" , GOD relief by death and Yes burn me forever.
Back in the 70's many shops did not provide hearing protection. Wages were $1.65 a hour back then. A good Welder in Abilene Texas made maybe $2.75 an hour. I was never a good welder, perhaps rod burner. They wanted a Fitter/ Welder to make any money. My math skills were null at best. A welder taught me how to read a tape. Remedial math at Hawley high school did not teach this. The Teacher Mr McDonald dropped the curve low enough for all to pass. We listened to his jokes and stories got a little math in there to. Mr McDonald did his best, I figured out later what the hypotenuse of a right triangle was. God Forgive me for my inability to learn and more the soberness to make teaching me all but impossible. God Be with those I hurt .

No comments: