Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Computer controlled world


Computers, computer programmers, computer builders & computer media groups are creating a brainless group of people. I wanted to search Groups on Flicker, I wanted to type into a bar what I was looking for Can't do that! The computer literate people I know don’t even question things like this. Like computer programmed humanoids they laugh give logic for why it is this way. In the future there will be no questions like WHY. Asking Why will be treated like threading to kill the president or threatening a school shooting! Is there a better way will be a death penalty offense! Name your person Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg or anyone like them. They will become the knowledge God’s in not already so. Nietzsche said “Here is my way, what is your way, THE way does not exist” Nevermore nevermore will such be acceptable in the Computer controlled world we live in now.

No comments: