Saturday, March 15, 2014

Me

03/15/14              me
Yesterday my country told me to die. I was in 2003 diagnosed by V.A. with SLEEP APNEA. In hospital in 2014 again diagnosed given a better machine by civilian medicine. Va. will not up grade or re do so Die Jesse Lee! The words not just those but same meaning. Their words are you did not meet the time for C pap usage so now you must start over. Call doctor go back to sleep study and be diagnosed again then get another C pap.
  Cancer heart disease and sleep apnea do not disappear without a miracle or a healing. So we the people spend more money because of government regulation. Regulation as stupid as burning a building down after just finished to see if it passes fire codes???????? I guess I will die of heart attack or stroke thinks to the Medicare and the politicians elected in 1960. Just think how many millions have these politicians and there silly rules killed bet makes Adolf Hitler look like a girl scout! They have been killing from 1960 that is 54 years longer than dear Adolf. 

No comments: