Monday, February 17, 2014

JAMES

02/17/14                                              James
I know a male his name is James. He was blessed with two long term male on male relationships in his life. He is a computer fixer programmer person. He leads me to believe, If I believed his words, that there are 10 people world wide too something to understand windows operating systems. Yet he suggested that there were tutorials all over the internet. James also speaks of  LOGIC as it is ok if you know someone that is 300 lbs to call them fat because logically they are fat.
   I choose to not get his hands on instruction because I will not be talked down to, by anyone anymore. It is my definition if you are talking down to me! It hurts too much and I no longer like it. Strangely enough I figured out a way to do with windows 8.1 what I want. Perhaps I am not as stupid as the other 9 world wide.
    My logic says if windows was soooooooooooo easy WHY ARE THERE TUTORIALS ON THE WEB?????? You buy a can opener and you can for the most part use it out of the box or a blender and use it without much instruction. Washing machines come with an instruction pamphlet and are not very complicated. So we have two Operating Systems Windows not expensive and Macintosh very expensive. Is there no person world wide that can come up with a system that is simple to rearrange photos in files and folders???? If there is they would be the richest man alive money wise

No comments: