Sunday, April 14, 2013


11:32:05 AM04/14/13

Computers and the people who program them.

I was trying to register for Pirate Bay as I have for other web sights on line. Now mind you 99.9999999999999999999% have no instructions of any kind. Like user name can be 5 characters (characters = letters / . 9) then people that are not computer savvy can get a handle on what is expected. But I believe the the computer programmers only wrote programs for those like them those in the know of computers and they judge you who do not know as MORONS! I have two friends that are very computer savvy one keeps reminding me that HE IS THE SMART ONE! The other friend tries to explain it so I can understand. I do not think that I am the only human in the United States of America with this non understanding of computers and the way the programmers wrote the programs. If I was as the man who points out that I am a moron, I do not believe that Andy Rathbone would be getting his books printed ans sold.
So I think it is either one of two things Bill Gates and the other computer programmers are STUPID or in cahoots with Andy Rathbone and he makes more money than the computer programmers  He is selling the most important information “How to use” I have noticed that Yahoo is getting full of worms and is not good any more, is this the God of knowledge giving the programmers a gotcha? See the people at Yahoo would think like the people at all the other programers so they would install the same stuff year after year and now the holes are beginning to show.

No comments: