Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Doctors


12:59:42 PM Doctors
Mr D. if this is the best that there is in the entire arsenal of drugs the the Veterans Administration will allow for my diagnosis: Diavalproex 500 mg, Citalopram Hydobromide 20mg, and Quietiapine Fumratrate 200 mg then the Hitler approach may be best. If you did not study history in all of your Doctoral studies of the mind and body he put people like me in a truck and gasses us to death. I spent 14 days in a State of Texas facility against my will after I discovered that one doctor will rubber stamp another doctors prescriptions. I have continued to be happily unhelped by the Veterans Administration. You will not even get me a complete working blood glucose meter and your people say I have Diabetes. The Hitler approach would be more humane than the Veterans Administration approach and certainly quicker too.
Mr. D just be honest, if it is something anyone with a doctoral degree can be and say this is the best !! Keith Justice a PhD in agriculture and head of the Ag department at Abilene Christian university said PhD stands for Post Hole Digger. Now Mr D. I have read information that FLUORIDE as in tooth paste,water and such is hazard to good health in fact it is listed as a toxin. Half of the PhD types say it is good and have gotten it into most water supplies,tooth past, and according to Google anti depressants. I use this example to point out the question, are all PhD (doctors) liars? If you are one that says FLUORIDE is harmful and you are right. If you are one of those that says FLUORIDE is not harmful and it is, and you have a PhD. Then these two sentences prove all doctors lie because half say yea and half say nay,the very fact that a argument is on going in spit of evidence is enough proof that all doctors lie!!

No comments: