Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the wand


08/24/11 The Magic Wand
Roy Clark sang a song about how his youth was a magic wand and he used it unwisely. I am 56 now and 5 failed marriages a couple of live togethers that went south. I feel like I have used my Magic wand of my youth unwise too. But I have found out there is a line of demarcation and once crossed no woman wants you. I have even looked at the same sex people and the line is there below 40 after 40 no one wants you !! So the marriage laws should stop at 40.All of the online dating people politely tell you “I am looking for someone younger. Or you are a little too old” some other line like this. So I guess if you want to do your life it must be before 40. Now because I am so old I wonder if my next big project should be digging my last resting place,.I think I have at least 30 more years left good peaceful loving years. I do not think I will start that final project because I want to be cremated and scattered like my brain.

No comments: