Monday, November 1, 2010

voting tomrrow

11/1/2010
Tomorrow November 2 2010 when the rest of these United States are voting for the first time in my 55 years on this planet and being of the age to vote I will not cast a vote. There are two reasons for this 1. Somewhere in a pledge I believe it says Justice for all. 2. I saw the movie today J. Edgar Hoovers secret papers.
Let me begin with the first “Justice for all”. About a year ago a Jones County Deputy Sheriff was banging on my door at 0130. This Deputy one Mr. Foresee I believe said come out here and talk to me about a complaint. I was promptly arrested and toated to jail but not before he exhausted all tries at lying to the lady in my bed to get her out of the house. My attorney got a letter from the Jones county Judge saying all charges were dropped because no complaint was filed. There is no Justice for anyone if law enforcement offences’ can lie legally with no retbution such as time off without –pay for a bad arrest. If you will just watch the shows like 48hours mystery,20/20 when they do there murder miseries you will be left wondering if the badge carriers graduated kindergarten or maybe they escaped the retarded house somewhere, because by and large all of these shows show how the law enforcement screwed it up so bad that the killer will never be found.
Now for the Nation’s most infamous homosexual J Edgar Hoover who according to this movie for 30 years and 30,000+ people kept records on and controlled the president’s senators F.B.I. agents and god knows who else and no one stood up to defy him. In fact Melvin Purvis an ex F.B.I. agent blew his head off because of Hoover. If one man like this behind the scenes can control so many, then the whole pledge and nation are no better than Hitler’s Germany. We say one nation under god or whoever is the next (Hoover) indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Horse crap for J Edgar Hoover’s life he ran things and if you tried to do different he blackmailed you.

No comments: