Tuesday, November 9, 2010

clerk the jerk

11/9/2010
My blogs are raw and unsencered like my life is. I was blessed or cursed by God with bi polar and Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyper activity. The big secret is tons of you are blessed by this but not diagnosed.
I found one of these people today I went into a store in Abilene Texas to look at the price of gun powder and primers. The clerk in the store verbally attacked me by loudly correcting every mistake I made. If I said 30/20 powder he would say no such thing and go off in a tirade. Now he did share with me that the store is up for sale again and his son is buying it. This is the 3 sale of said store and the second time I have been it when its stock was very very low.
Clerk the Jerk proceeded to tell me how Academy Sports and Outdoors ran their business. What other stores carried. He even told me that his neck surgery was not a fusion that they do not fuse necks any more. I doubt my business will hurt him and his son any but how many customers does he attack in this manner. If this man represents the shooting sports in this way there will be tons of people not interested in their children shooting. I myself will not be back in his store I will drive to Dallas first.

No comments: