Saturday, April 10, 2010

preparing for hell

4/10/2010
If there is a God Please Kill me Jesse Lee Green. I am tired of living a failure, a complete piece of human worthlessness. You could put me in a 4’x8’ room with high density lights a solid concrete floor and two tools I would start to do something and loose for the rest of the week one of the tools with not being able to leave such room. I can’t type three words without 20o mistakes typos. I can’t spell cat my math ability will make a kindergartner look like Einstein. This God gave me Attention Deficit Disorder and Bipolar disorder .Then he saw to it my parents one did not complete the 6 Th grade and there was not a horse or human he did not know how to train consequently he brought the child molester into our home that taught me how to suck cock and eat pussy before kindergarten. My mother graduated High school and is the smartest female to ever walk the earth, Sorry Hillary Clinton just ask Johan Green Rushing. I have had 5 failed marriages 4 children and only speak to one. I guess I am hated by every human on this planet. I must hate God because he hated me. I would not treat Bill Gates this way and he made the most confounding machine ever the computer and should be punished for this tour her of humanity for the rest of his life. Or be allowed to make his programming systems where all the screwball attacker virus makers can’t mess up our lives. This world is full of mean harmful people and they did a number on me. I had a teacher in the school in Portales New Mexico that would pick me up and shake me as a 1 or 23nd grader really make me love school. MY most intelligent mother when the love of her and dad’s eye caught me hiding behind a tree during school hours in our front yard I was returned to school to the teacher. This teacher, Dad, Mom, Marshall, and the molester of me will be in Heaven I have had 55 years of preparatory work for hell hell on earth. You see these people have been blessed with money new cars and knowledge of how to make more money like Bill Gates if there is a God he loves money and blesses them with money. Jesse Lee Green and Esau he hated because we love hunting nature and watching animals.

No comments: