Saturday, April 25, 2020

mean cruel humans

Days like this I say why god do you hate me so much? Abused verbal and physically by my family, called a moron by my mother because I could not remember 6x6 =35 soon enough for her(6x6=36 yes I know) most of the human race especially on social media GET OVER IT! I WOULD MUCH RATHER ( no ill intended) Legs arms foot eye gone than mental injuries. WHY YOU ASK humans see those and have pity, I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE WITH THOSE INJURIES do not want pity! Any mental problem depression, turrets syndrome, DYSLEXIA (ONE OF MINE) ANGSITITY (PERFECT EXAMPLE cant spell) ANXIETY! Derision put down called moron what is wrong with you! Humans fear you as though your problems are contagious! Let some human with any of these problems shoot some one get shot by a cop caught on camera having a episode. THESE PEOPLE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN ! But no human has stats on how many humans there are in USA or Dallas or Texas. Knowing how many of people with a mental problem AND with criminal record or how many attack someone WILL NEVER BE KNOWN! HINT THE HUMAN WITH ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS IS SITTING NEXT TO YOU, HINT MANY MANY MANY OWN FIREARMS HUNT but never never harm any human!

No comments: