Thursday, March 12, 2020

Abilene Texas wages suck

KTAB tonight the DCOA I believe has a company coming that pays $18 an hour. Wonder how long it will take I back Jack of Rentec boiler to kill this? I did not know until this report Zoletec was gone. I was told by the manager there that Abilene Told them they could only start people at $8.00 an hour back then well well. Wonder what Rentec Boiler pays the average non welder non engineer. Well Well thank god I Don't have to find out! ABILENE HAS ALWAYS FOR MY 65 YEARS TOUTED IT'S LOW WAGES & it's low cost of living! Best thing that could happen to Abilene is for Dyess to close remember Carswell Air Force Base? THEN AND ONLY THEM MAYBE THE OLD BLOOD OLD PEOPLE IN CHARGE try to attract people to fill the empty houses and apartments caused by Dyess Air Force Base becoming another Carswell Air Force Base

No comments: