Friday, July 27, 2018

only one me alone


only one I be having Shitty mean parents. Given ADD & Bi Polar. Screamed at for every spill my life long. Bad grades a beating received. Friends 2 that say get over IT. Is this the hatred of God, pray it's not do I. Only one alive can't get over IT. Evil am I!!
Called a moron WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU by the mother who bore me. JUST she said do better in school, Father whipped my ass fort bad grades! WHAT is wrong you moron cant remember 6X6=35, but 36 it be, damn 1 too many times missing and a moron I be. JUST JUST must have loved being berated and beaten for I JUST did not change! (perhaps I was not able to JUST)
Go to college said I “HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO COLLEGE YOU BARELY GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, said the loving encouraging MOTHER, this representing a life of such statements by she.
I want said I, you cant have said they every time. Love something taken to the range at maybe 9 ONCE to talk never more to shoot was taken I. Mother sent to Palasoda Frank the physiologist paid to see by this mother, was grown man. Instructions to tell Palasota Mother thinks I have Attention deficit disorder! When 4th grade teacher said maybe he has Dyslexia MOTHER said she should mind her own business.
From grade 5 at least did I see counselors at Hawley Schools, Damn it took the MOTHER until I was nearing 40 to see maybe something maybe wrong! WELL no quarter given by wives ,son or daughters, father or brother, EVIL must be me. Evil must I because I still will not JUST JUST. O hell the excuse is he can’t JUST JUST, from the aforementioned souls! God is it thee who hatted me OR is it they? God ask I please in my age old some relief give to me. Help me to JUST JUST or be the end of me???

No comments: