Saturday, October 1, 2011

freedoms


10/01/11 Our freedoms

We in America have allowed 9 Jackasses and a congress and senate to do exactly what Germany allowed Adolf Hitler to do. It has been the Representative form of government and the judicial branch that have taken our freedoms away! The perfect example of lost rights is my new pickup a 2005 Dodge Dakota when I on my land do not fasten my seat belt I must listen to the ding ding ding of the bell telling me to fasten my belt. I know it is the law to wear your seat belt but on private land going less than 20 miles per hour one should have a switch to cut those things off. Is not the right to Life ,Liberty,and the Pursuit of Happiness the freedom from un wanted sounds? Do you think that the 9 Jackasses on the supreme court would rule such? Why not take all members of Congress an d the 9 Jackasses out to some beautiful spot in America put a bucket over there heads with a hole cut so they can see and a person paid to beat on the bucket all day gently not too loud but annoying enough so they get the Big Picture. It all boils down to money in this case Insurance money that have gotten federal laws passed requiring seat belts and the warning buzzers that go with them BIG MONEY!! Have you ever heard or been to a five dollar per plate fund raiser for a politician, no and you never will one hundred to five thousand a plate yes and who can afford these dinners? Insurance companies,movie companies, oil companies,lawyers,and doctors.

No comments: