Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am Bipolar& Attention Deficit Disorder


06/01/11 I am Bipolar& attention deficit disorder
I think I have finally gotten God's message .Attempt nothing, do nothing , For heavens sakes do not build anything. If I do I will not have the things needed to build with or the money to buy them. If you are using screws witch I prefer because it holds the wood better I will not have the length screws I need. Should I have the length needed I will not have the number needed. Perhaps I will be plaughed with tool problems like the screws are too soft and strip out. Then the bit used to screw the screw's in will be too soft and twist out. I usually try to level the project I am working on but this by the time I finish is voided by the lack of something. So the message from God must be ,do nothing,try nothing,build nothing,and whit for his lightening to struck.

No comments: