Sunday, April 3, 2011

parents


4/3/2011
I told my mother of my engagement to a beautiful lady named Debbie. My mother started out saying I needed a pre nub because of the land I own that if Debbie married me and divorced me she would get half of it. My mother encouraged me all my life with positive stuff so this was so unlike her. She said for instance in Portales New Mexico  when I was in the 1st grade to a friend of hers, Marshall my younger brother she said would shell peas for hours, but Lee can’t sit still will not shell peas I do not know what I will do with him. Later when I started college she said “How in the hell are you going to college you barely finished High School” She was always telling me and my family what to do and of course offering money then bitching about the money she spent, this is her bitch about my land she paid for it. I see it as when you cripple your child then you pick up the pieces and pay the cost. I have noticed that if you do bad things to your child like keep information from them like the University of San Diego sent a acceptance letter then it becomes too late the child joins the U.S. Air Force and leaves like they would have to go to college. I worked in a nursing home and there are many Parents in there so the children know they are cared for and the child doesn’t have to revisit the wonder of them, I doubt my mother will have many visits from me from now on.

No comments: