Tuesday, March 22, 2011

rules of the game


/22/2011
I had a awakening about a year ago. It began with a deputy sheriff banging on my door and informing me that he wanted to talk to me about a complaint, I spent the rest of my night in jail. There was no complaint the charges dropped. I no longer vote because of one bad law dog no because of our so called system. We elect politicians that swear a oath to the constitution, we hire police officers that swear a oath to the constitution then neither group read or obey it. We have judges that pass rulings that if they read the dam pieces of paper that are our constitution and the ten suggestions that go with it would know no way in hell could these rulings be constitutional .So why waste my high dollar gasoline and time if no person elected is playing by the rules.

No comments: