Thursday, January 13, 2011


I had a dreams taking 60 acres a two bedroom taler house and adding a back room a front room.I wanted to build game observation platforms and charge people to hunt and take pictures of animals.I dreamed of food plots to attract deer with hog panels around them so the hogs would stay out.Before these dreams I dreamed of being a preacher and would come home to try in my Sunday suit to do my bible school homework but my mother always made me take off the suite.I dreamed of shooting and writing of it.I dreamed of being a photographer.I guess God and Mother had better dreams cause now I sit here with testis swollen up and in pain unable to lift shovel or post hole digger or wood to build.My left shoulder is ravaged from years as a welder which was mothers choice for me my balls took it too.Now my dream is to go to heaven where my dreams one at least might become a realty.My pain does not stop so if hell is my place I am being prepared by the injuries I now suffer.Do people with out dreams Live???By the way I have 120 hours of college toward one dream and my loving mother said "How the hell will you go to college you barley finished High School" but Mothers are always right.So my dreams are nothing but air.

No comments: